Friday, March 1, 2013

Categories Player Interview the Thirteenth: Hearstar Indigo Lovetouch

Introduction

Heartstar Indigo Lovetouch is a creature out of legend that is larger than legend and much, much larger than miniature ponies. The champion, mascot, and savior of the Categories Players our favorite flying unicorn has agreed to give us a tiny glimpse of the gargantuan mind behind the horn. Words cannot describe the joy I felt at reading the words, "I am a big fan of Spotty Blog's work, and honored to be featured."

I believe I felt the Lovetouch for which thou art named, Heartstar Indigo Lovetouch. I am aglow.

Interview

Q. Flying or galloping?

A. Flying, as it is a much more majestic way to make an entrance. Generally I gallop around the house, though.


Q. Current profession?

A. Ass-kicker and champion for the downtrodden.


Q. Favorite color?

A. Indigo, natch.


Q. First thought when confronted with waking up?

A. Will today be the day I finally gore Dick Cheney with my magical horn?


Q. Are you a lover or a fighter?

A. A fighter for sure, but my strength comes from the collective love of 12 year old girls and gay men everywhere, so...


Q. Favorite Categories thing?

A. Mark Boltz's insane obsession with yam salve.


Q. What were you doing right before I started asking you a bunch of inane questions?

A. Preening my fantastic and impressive wings.


Q. Can you elucidate on some of your unique ass-kicking powers?

A. I discover new ones every day! But I am a trained in the art of tae-corn do, which is a unique brand of mma for unicorns. I have various magical powers that are only revealed to those whom I fight... so hopefully you never find out what they are.


Q. Favorite food thing of the moment?

A. Baked hay casserole with truffle oil.


Q.  What are your thoughts on the subject of yam salve?

A. If Mark Boltz knew what it REALLY was, he wouldn't be slathering it around so generously. (I am also omniscient)


Q. Tell us about your current creative project/s.

A. Currently I am working on a book called "Unicorns: The Truth Behind the Horn" which will expose a lot of misconceptions, half truths and downright myths about winged unicorns. I also have a 7 octave range and am working on a concept album with Enya.


Heartstar Indigo Lovetouch can be found ass-kicking all over facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/heartstarindigo.lovetouch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something