Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WRKC The Not-So-Hectic Eclectic Playlist 9/10/14

Today was the last show until summer of 2015! I thought I was going to be able to do it throughout the year, but alas, scheduling conflicts between the day job and fiction projects have swung their sharp-toothed faces upon me... It's all about numbers, there. Word counts and paychecks and limits on time... but the beat goes on as Sonny and Cher once sang... And I'll be back next summer!


The happy news is that Jean Roman and Dr. Ham joined me today, and many of the interviews I have done this summer are saved for posterity on Youtube.


Also, it was great show... XOXO to everyone who listened, called in, poked me online, or otherwise supported the show.


The Playlist


Hour the First


The Temples - Shelter Song
Morphine - Honey White
Drive-by Truckers - Made Up English Oceans
Cakelike - Lucky One
Peggy Sue - Long Division Blues
tUneYaRdS - The Real Thing
Wand - Broken Candle
No - Leave the Door Wide Open
Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealin'
Letters To Cleo - Here and Now
Jim Jones Review - The Princess and the Frog
Jesca Hoop - Pack Animal
Iggy Pop - Lust for Life
The Matthew Show - Poison Pickin' Time
Ani DiFranco - Shameless
Portishead - Roads
The Kills - What New York Used to Be


Hour the Second


Eleni Mandell - Put My Baby to Bed
Jill Sobule - The Jig Is Up
Ty Segall - Susie Thumb
Jean Roman Live Performance and Interview
Pavement - Shady Lane
Twin Peaks - I Found a New Way
Eilen Jewell - Queen of the Minor Key
The Orwelles - The Righteous One
The Hold Steady - The Only Thing
Spoon - Do You?
Spider Bags - Chem Trails
Bob Mould - I Don't Know You Anymore
Violent Femmes - Hey Nonny Nonny
The Breeders - Cannonball
Chuck Ragan - Something May Catch Fire
Southern Culture on the Skids - Camel Walk
Trevor Strong - The Introverted Army
T. Rex - 20th Century Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something