Monday, February 4, 2013

Interview: Jill Gleeson

Introduction

I met Jill Gleeson during my misadventures in Radio-land when she was our program director for a short time. She has been an actress, journalist and world traveller. If I had to choose one word to describe this vivacious lady, it would be adventurous. Unconventional as she is, it makes perfect sense that she's the first non-categories player interview presented in this blog! I bring you the charismatic Jill Gleeson.

Interview

Q. Toaster or toaster oven?

A. Toaster. I lust after, yet am somewhat suspicious of, toaster ovens.

Q. What is your favorite item from a toolbox?

A. Hammer. BAM BAM BAM. But I always use my high heeled shoes to hammer in nails.

Q. Chaps or chapstick?

A. Chapstick on me, chaps on him.

Q. Have you been properly indoctrinated by the High Priestess to the Yam Salve cult?

A.  No and the question sorta scares me.

Q. What were you doing right before I started asking you a bunch of inane questions?

A. Texting but doing it in the company of two powerful witches.

Q. Hey baby, what’s your sign?

A. Leo all the way

Q. Favorite Categories thing?

A. I dunno know what that means?

Q. In a world without beer, what would you do?

A. No problemo. I drink vodka and champagne, although not together.

Q. Indoor plumbing?

A. Yes, please.

Q. Tell us about your current creative project/s.

A. Trying to get a reality show off the ground; various travel articles; my go pink boots column and website. Sure would love to write a book but I'm lazy, unfocused and easily distracted.

(Find out more at http://www.gopinkboots.com/ )

1 comment:

Say Something