Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WRKC The Not-So-Hectic-Eclectic Playlist 8/7/13

This was an interesting week on the Not-So Hectic-Eclectic.

I was joined in the first hour by WRKC's Dirty Hipster and we discussed, among other things, her armpit orchestra. I don't think I could even begin to reconstruct that conversation if I tried because sooo much awesome in two hours. But I do have a question. How could one achieve a crescendo with an armpit orchestra?

In the second hour, fellow radio diva from the beforetimes, Mel, joined me and we had a blast. (Viva la Revolution!

Without further ado...

Playlist:

Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealin'
Eilen Jewell - Bang Bang Bang
Marah- My Heart Is the Bums on the Street
Dr. Dog - These Days
Ted McCloskey - Just Want To Disappear
Vampire Weekend - Step
B-52's - Planet Claire
Tuscadero - Paper Doll
Artificial Joy Club - Sick and Beautiful
Joydrop - Beautiful
Fiona Apple - Hot Knife
Widowspeak - So Close
Jessca Hoop - Whispering Light
Rogue Wave- College
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - One Love To Another
Lorde - Royals
Pavement - Shady Lane
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Mosquito
Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
Polyphonic Spree - You Don't Know Me
Imperial Teen - You're One
Concrete Blonde- God Is A Bullet
Martha Wainwright - Proserpina
Ruby - Tiny Meat
Propellerheads - History Repeating
Your New Crush - Bright Stars
Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up
Robyn Hitchcock - I Feel Beautiful
Bettie Serveert - Rudder



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something